Vaccine Temperature Monitoring
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), Covid-19 vaccines under development can be placed in three storage temperature requirement categories: 2°C to 8°C, -2°C and -8°C. A promising COVID-19 vaccine requires an ultra-low sustaining storage temperature of -80°C.
Talosys wireless, ultra-low temperature monitoring system can continuously monitor and log temperatures in the range of -328°F (-200°C) to 325°F (162°C). It sends automatic text/email alerts if a preset temperature condition is breached.
- Ensure continuous monitoring & logging of vaccine storage temperature
- Monitor vaccine storage temperature from anywhere, any time using a smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Access complete history of data logs and alerts
- Schedule daily, weekly, or monthly reports
- Set alert rules and corrective actions
- Receive compliance reports for inspectors
- Installs in 5 minutes
- Manage temperature excursions effectively
- Minimize life threatening situations due to loss of potency of vaccines
- Save money and minimize product losses
- Use in cold chain logistics
- Ensure that vaccines and medical supplies reach their destination without spoilage.
- Meet compliance requirements.
- Drivers and dispatchers receive real time alerts and temperature
- Easy to deploy
- Plug and play for monitoring refrigerated vans.
- Gain patient confidence