Measure body temperature automatically at the door and ensure safety during COVID-19.
Use automated, smart sensor kiosks to measure body temperature when a person enters your venue. Ensure the safety of all your visitors and employees by effectively screening for people with fevers. Use it at schools, offices, warehouses, shops, airports, cruise terminals, and hotels.
- Requires no physical interaction. Stand 1 ft to 2 ft from the front of the kiosk and get the temperature taken in less than 5 seconds.
- Safeguards the health and well being of the staff responsible for temperature monitoring.
- Easy to set up. The kiosk takes only a few minutes to set up.
- The system logs the data, so no need for manual logging of data.
- Modern, stylish design fits in any type of decor, suitable for schools, offices, warehouses, stores, banks, hotels, airports, cafes, and restaurants.
- An integration with Wiegand protocol compatible security gates is available. Relay connections are available to connect the temperature scanner to other devices.
- Temperature thresholds can be set for pass/fail LED light in green or red color.
- Temperature detection is accurate to within 0.5 degrees.
- 8 inch HD LED display.
- Temperature detection range from 95 degrees F to 107 degrees F.
- The device can log data of up to 50,000 persons.
- It can export log files in CSV format for further processing.
- Low power consumption, only 5 watts.
- Uses Omega Thermal Imaging Infrared temperature sensor.
Available in 4 variants:
- A desktop model
- A wall mounted model
- A 43″ tall floor model
- A floor model with touch less sanitizer dispenser.