Waste Management for Healthcare Industry
Smart waste management for the 21st century smart cities, buildings, and facilities
Waste bins fitted with smart wireless sensors can detect when the bin is nearly full. This allows the waste management administrators to plan the routes, only collecting trash cans or dumpsters that need to be emptied. This can save money in fuel and employee time. Eliminate overflowing trash by getting automatic alerts on your smartphone, tablet, or computer when the bins are nearly full.
- Keep cities clean and citizens healthy
- Reduce health risks from overflowing bins.
- Save money on fuel and employee time
- Get automatic alerts on smartphone, tablet, or computer, when bins are nearly full
- Collect data for analytics and route planning
- Additional sensors can be deployed to create alerts for overturned bins.